Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday 10

1. The Children's Therapy Team in Fayetteville.
Since Micah's Celiac's diagnosis we had been trying to get him involved in speech therapy to be sure that he is 100% where he needs to be by the time he starts preschool. So finally his doctor wrote us a referral here and today we went in for his evaluation and it was amazing. Miss Carmen (his future Speech Therapist) was so sweet and won Micah over quickly. For the first 15 minutes he did everything she asked of him but after that he got tired, curled up in HER lap and snuggled her. She loved it and snuggled him back and finished the questionnaire with me. I couldn't believe how much Micah liked her (he is weird with strangers!) Plus afterwards she said she would call me with the results once he was scored and she actually called me back 2 hours later! She said he qualifies and we are just waiting on the insurance to okay it (which they will) and we will start seeing her weekly. When I told Micah he got excited because he wants to go play in the ballpit again! Haha.
2. Sundresses
Warm weather means I can wear my sundresses and light cardigans soon. Yay!

3. Sex and the City reruns
When everyone else is in bed, the dishes and laundry are done, and all is quiet, there is nothing I enjoy more than curling up on the couch and watching reruns of Sex and the City. It makes my night!
4. Jimmy Johnson
"I do...."

5. Heavy on A&E
Talk about motivation!
7. Follow That Bird!
Micah's favorite movie of the moment. I grew up with this movie so it makes me happy that he loves it too!
8. Do Si Dos
Favorite Girl Scout cookie!


9. Brandon Flowers-Flamingo
Only The Young and Hard Enough are some of the best songs on there but the whole album is great!
9. Aaron Neville
"I don't know much....but I know I love you."
10. TICKLES!
Who wouldn't be happy when they wake up to this every morning?!

No comments:

Post a Comment