Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Stolen from Julie.

1. What is your favorite tv show?
It's a tie between The Office and 30 Rock.

2. What is your favorite colour?
Really dark purple

3. What is your favorite food?
Chicken and dumplings

4. Who is your role model?
My grandma. If you met her you would understand.

5. What is your favorite vintage find?
My E.T. lamp.

6. What product is your favorite to make?
I love working with felt. But I have been so busy lately with the kiddos and everything that I actually haven't made a felt book since the one I made for Jonah back in October! But I am about to start making Harper a Ghostbusters headband for David's birthday party this weekend.

7. Vintage or New?
I love shopping at flea markets so I guess I gotta go Vintage!

8. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
I agree with Julie and I say that Ben and Jerry's Half Baked is the best ice cream ever.

9. What hair colour do you wish you had?
I like the color I have.

10. What is your FAVORITE blog?
Hostess with the mostess!

No comments:

Post a Comment