Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday 10...

1. 101 Cookie Cutters
I finally gave in and bought this at TJ Maxx for like $9. I went crazy looking through them and Micah loves to tell me what each shape is.

2. The Real Ghostbusters
David loves the Ghostbusters and already has all the seasons of The Real Ghostbusters on dvd and one day last week Micah asked to watch Slimer and he has been hooked ever since! It's so funny because I actually remember some of the episodes from when I was a kid!

3. Once Upon A Child
The new one over near the mall is open and it is huge.


3. Liz Lemon
There ain't no party like a Liz Lemon party 'cause a Liz Lemon party is mandatory...






5. House
One of my favorite shows but David hates it. :(


6. The First Day of Spring
Spring has sprung...and it's about freaking time.


7. Like Daddy, like....daughter?
David probably won't be happy that I posted this picture...but I think it's pretty amazing. :)



8. Chromeo
One of my favorite bands. I even got David hooked on them, and he doesn't even mind that I have a nerd crush on Dave-1.



9. Chocolate Chex
Gluten free and yummy!

10. Monster In The Mirror
Wubba wubba wubba wubba woo woo woooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment