Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday 10...

1. Count Slobula


2. Betty Crocker Gluten Free
We have had the brownie and yellow cake mix and both were pretty darn good!


3. Floppy Hats
How could you not love these?


4. Disney Music
The soundtrack to our house. We are always listening to Disney music. Micah mainly loves the Randy Newman songs like You Got A Friend In Me and Strange Things.



5. Micah's hair


6. Heavy Metal Mater
DAD GUM! DAD GUM! DAD GUM!
Seriously, just go look it up on youtube. It's the best Mater's Tall Tales.


7. Our America With Lisa Ling
I didn't think I would like the OWN channel but this show is actually pretty amazing.


8. Ozark Natural Foods
I can't remember if I have put this on my list before but I love ONF. They have cute kid-sized carts and Micah likes to go shopping for his own gluten free foods like waffles, graham crackers, and even oreos!


9. Invisible Man by Queen
David and I are both trying to master the Freddie Mercury "running man" dance from this video.


10. Throw Momma From The Train
"OWEN!!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment