Thursday, March 17, 2011

Finger Park

David was off today so we decided to take the kids to the park. We normally go to Gulley Park but David wanted a place with a basketball court (and I wasn't sure if Gulley had one) so we went down to Finger Park. It's super close to my grandparent's house and we needed to visit them anyway. Well Micah loved it. We all played basketball (well Harper sat in her stroller and watched us play) for like 30 minutes before Micah finally showed interest in the playground. It was an awesome playground but maybe a little too advanced for Micah. He climbed the giant rock and went down the slides that were way too tall. He even did the monkey bars 5 or 6 times (with me holding his waist, but he did hold his own weight!) I forgot to bring my camera so I was a little bummed because it was a lot of fun.

I did get this picture on my phone though.

Micah playing basketball....and I didn't realize how goofy his outfit looked until I saw this picture!


And this picture I stole off the Fayetteville website to show just how awesome the playground was at Finger Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment