Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bored, so I am doing a "thought provoking" survey.

1… If you were laying on your death bed right now, what would be your biggest regret in life?
I honestly have no regrets because I believe that everything crappy that has happened in my life has all lead up to how happy I am now.

2… Do you give more to the people in your life than is expected of you?
Yes. I'm a mom, it's in my nature.

3… Do you look at other peoples success with envy?
No, because I am happy with my own success. I have 2 wonderful kids and an amazing husband.

4… Do you seek respect or seek to earn respect?
Hmm...I don't know.

5… What are you grateful for?
My family, my husband, my kids, my friends, David's side of the family.

6… Do you complain about non-important things that never matter in a day, week or month from now?
Yes. But I don't let the little things ruin my day.

7… Do you ever try anything substantial enough to create a feeling of fear?
Well I had 2 kids and that was pretty darn scary!

8… Will this year be much different than the last?
Probably.

9… Do you work harder on your job than you work on yourself?
Yes. I always put my kids before myself.

10… Do you care more about what others think of you than what you think of yourself?
Sometimes I do, but I try not to!

11… If you were offered 1 million for 3 years off of your life, would you take it? Is time more important than money?
Well, are the last 3 years of my life going to be when I am really old and not able to care for myself? Because if it is, yes I would choose the money.

12… What makes you different than the majority of people?
I don't know...I like the things I like and I think the way I think...

13… Do you make many mistakes? If so…good for you. If not…why not?
I used to make a lot of mistakes but I have grown from them...so good for me.

14… Is being wealthy about how much money you have in the bank, or is it how much you fully experience life?
When I think of the word wealthy I think money.

15… Do you accept what you know or do you question what you don’t?
I accept what I know. I don't want to spend all my time wondering what will happen and when.

16… Do you believe you are perfect or do you believe in the lie that you are not?
I'm not perfect.

17… Can you achieve anything worthwhile without ever facing your fears?
I think you can.

18… Do you believe that luck just happens, or that luck is created by working hard?
I believe in luck.

19… Do you know who “YOU” are? Do you really think so?
Well when you put it that way I guess I really don't.

20… Do you trust that things will always work out in the end? If not…why? If so…why complain?
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment