Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Belated Tuesday 10

Ugh...I feel pretty stupid that I forgot yesterday was a Tuesday...


1. Wonder Pets!
This is SERIOUS! Micah loves Wonder Pets and loves to sing the theme song. Anytime my phone rings he will yell "The phone! I'll be right there!" and sometimes he will just randomly start yelling "What gonna work?! TEEEEEEEE WORK!"

2. The Adkins
We had them over for dinner last night so I think they deserve to go on our list. Robert and Rhonda are our best friends. Robert has been David's best friend since they were like 8 and Rhonda and I instantly became friends as soon as David and I first started dating. They have 2 amazing kids, Ethan and Emma, and although their kids are a lot older than mine they have always gotten along and Emma loves to play with Micah. We couldn't ask for better friends!


3. Up
We have watched Up twice this week already and Micah just loves it. I am actually thinking of doing an Up theme for Harper's 1st birthday party.


4. Udi's Gluten Free
They have the best gluten free white bread and they also have amazing blueberry muffins and (Micah's fave) double chocolate muffins! No gritty nastiness like the other brands!


5. Paddington Bear.
I still have all my old Paddington Bear books, which were actually my mom's from when she was a kid and Harper has a Paddington rattle that is one of her favorite toys.


6. Spring!


7. Karaoke Revolution
I don't like video games at all but this is one that I will actually play. Micah always sings along with me and it's a lot of fun. I am hoping to find SingStar Disney before Micah's birthday so we can set it up for the kids to play at his party.



8. DK Publishing Books
I remember having lots of DK Publishing "My First" books about cats, dogs, and all sorts of animals when I was a kid and for Christmas last year my mom got Micah a "My First Animal Encyclopedia" and he loves it! Last week he started asking about bugs and this book has several pages just about bugs with lots of pictures.
9. The Dung Beetle.
When we were learning about bugs, we came across the dung beetle. Micah asked if it was a ball, I told him that this was a dung beetle and that is a ball of dung. He looked very confused so I told him that dung is poop. Now everytime we get to this page Micah points out the dung beetle and refers to him as the "poo-poo diaper bug"...yet another reason why I love toddlers.

10. Forts
Since the weather is too crappy to go outside today we made a fort and as I type Micah is playing "DIN-SAURS!!!" in it. Rawr!

No comments:

Post a Comment