Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Funday?

Today we decided it was a nice day to sit on the porch and blow some bubbles (plus we got some bubbles in our goodie bags yesterday!) So after lunch I took the kids outside and we started blowing bubbles and it was a lot of fun until Micah "tasted" a bubble and before I even knew what was going on he was throwing up all over the porch and the stairs. I am used to cleaning up puke so it was no big deal to me but Micah was very upset that I wouldn't let him stay outside. He cried at the window for a while so finally I asked if he wanted to talk on the phone with Papa. Micah has never really talked on the phone with anyone, he normally just holds the phone and listens and maybe says a few little things. But today Micah actually had a conversation with his Papa! I put it on speaker phone and handed him the phone and my stepdad was asking Micah how he was doing and Micah held his racecar up to the phone and said "See, it's Roary" and "What color? RED!" and "I want to seeeeee you!" I think I heard my stepdad sniffling a bit, it was so sweet! Micah cheered up a lot after that and then it was nap time. Hopefully when he wakes up and David gets home from work we can head back outside for some more fun time.

Harper enjoying watching the bubbles drift away.

Micah trying to blow a bubble...right before one touched his mouth. Ewww.

No comments:

Post a Comment