Monday, February 28, 2011

Getting to know me...

1.) If you could give the world one piece of advice, what would it be?
Pick your battles. Sometimes it's better to just let things go....

2.) If you could have a room full of any one thing, what would it be?
My family.

3.) What do you value most in other people?
Humor

4.) If you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see?
Blue, the same color blue of my children's eyes.

5.) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I wish I was more motivated.

6.) If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be?
My open mindedness.

7.) What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?
I'd try to fly.

8.) Would you rather teach a young child to read or have to learn again for yourself?
Teach a child.

9.) What is the best advice you've ever given and received?
"You can't fully love anyone else until you learn to love yourself" was the best advice I ever received from my stepmom. It's so true.

10.) How would you like to die?
Peacefully of old age.

No comments:

Post a Comment