Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday, I'm in love...

So since we've been snowed in I finally got around to doing something with my vintage hankie collection. Say hello to my new "reading nook" in our bedroom. I moved our dresser into the closet so it really opened up a lot of space.




Another great thing about cold weather...it makes my kiddos super snuggly. Every morning we've been spending the first hour or two of the day just playing in bed. Micah and Harper have been playing together so well. Micah brings her toys and makes goofy faces to make her laugh. It's so sweet. Harper just needs to learn to stop pulling hair! But maybe she's just jealous because all her hair fell out. :)




1 comment:

  1. That's why I initially cut my hair short -- because Jonah was a relentless hair-puller!

    ReplyDelete