Tuesday, February 15, 2011

10 things...

Normally I would be making a post about 10 things I love, but since I am not feeling so well I thought I would do a much quicker 10 list...

10 Things I HATE

1. Bad drivers-that one needs to explanation.

2. Kesha-or Ke$ha...whatever it is I still hate her. Why would anyone want to pretend to be a drugged up slut?

3. The smell of sunscreen-I can't stand it and it's really hard to find unscented sunscreen.

4. Stuff that comes from an aerosol can-I can't see shaving cream, foam, whipped cream, silly string, or Cheez-whiz without gagging. I have always been like this and now Micah is too. And I HATE how many stores have the foam soap in their bathrooms!!!

5. Legos-Have you ever stepped on a lego? If you have, you should understand why I hate them so much.

6. Jersey Shore-WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY would you ever act like that in public? Do they not think about the fact that their parents will see all the shit they do on TV? But, they have no shame, so whatever.

7. When someone runs the fork along their teeth when eating-it makes my skin crawl!

8. Underwear that rolls down when you walk-okay...I know I'm not the only person who has had this happen!

9. Taxidermy-NOTHING is scarier to me than when I walk into a room and there are dead animals everywhere. I once had an anxiety attack in the middle of a flea market because I almost ran into a stuffed deer!

10. Celiac's disease-YOU'VE MADE OUR LIFE SO DIFFICULT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment