Tuesday, February 22, 2011

10 favorite things...

1. This card.


2. She & Him. At first I didn't think I would like them but after hearing them a million times on Pandora I started to really love them.

3. The ending of Shawshank Redemption. For 3 days in a row David and I kept catching the last 15 minutes of Shawshank. I love the whole movie though.

4.Rally's fries. Everytime we have to take Micah to the Children's Hospital in Little Rock we always stop in Conway to get some Rally's. They have the most amazing fries ever.
5. Planning Micah's birthday party.

6. Infested. Actually it should be "thank god my house isn't infested with bedbugs"

7. Gulley Park.

8. Fred from Cars. Micah has Fred and it is the cutest toy car I have ever seen. It is so tiny!

9. This....
10. Micah's new Allerbling bracelet. I am hoping that when Micah starts school this will help him and his teaches (and other students) remember that Micah is NOT allowed to have gluten.

No comments:

Post a Comment