Tuesday, February 8, 2011

10 Favorite Things...

1. The Nook Color.
Books...Pandora...and I can check my twitter and facebook. I love it.




2. Realizing just how much our kids are like us.
When David was younger he couldn't sleep without his blankie. His mom said when he was a baby he would hold the blankie next to his face while he drank his bottle. Even now as an adult David sleeps with a pillow or blanket tucked right up against his face. What I love about that, is Harper does it too. She always rubs her "wubbys" against her face and smells them and smiles. It's just so weird to me how they are so similar.

3. Seu Jorge
Portuguese covers of David Bowie songs make me very, very, very happy.



4. Mean Girls
I think no matter how old I get, this will always be one of my favorite movies. How can you not love a movie by Tina Fey?

5. Rubbermaid Reveal mop
I know it's probably pretty pathetic that I love a mop so much, but I really do love it. Micah also loves it and always tries to help me mop the kitchen.

6. My husband's side of our bedroom
David lets me decorate the entire house however I want and I let him do this to his side of the bedroom. I actually love it. I love how happy it makes him too. Oh, and I really love how much Micah loves to just sit on our bed and stare at the toys, but he won't touch them because he knows they are daddy's.

7. My new Corningware
I got it at a thrift store for $2 and just a couple days later say it at a flea market for $40.

8. Gnocchi
If you've never had gnocchi, just trust me and try it.

9. My vintage hankie collection
I have always love looking through vintage hankies at flea markets but never bought them because I didn't know what to do with them. But now I set up a display for them in my bedroom (on MY side...haha) and have started collection them.

10. Brittany from Glee
She seriously has the best lines in the whole show.

1 comment:

  1. 1. I was playing with a nook color the other night and I want one! I won't ever get one because I know I will use for a week or so and then lose interest.

    3. I love that soundtrack! It is so good!

    4. I love that movie more than I should I think. That and The Devil Wears Prada are two of my favorite movies lol.

    10. Brittany is one of the best characters on that show! She is so awesome! One of the lines I loved the most was this one:

    Mr. Schue: ''Who can tell me what a ballad is?''
    Brittany: ''A male duck.''

    ReplyDelete