Monday, January 17, 2011

Oh so thrifty...

Today was David's day off and we were supposed to have dinner with my parents but since they canceled at the last minute we decided to hit up some flea markets. I love flea markets...they are one of my favorite things in the whole world. My husband likes to say I have an "eclectic" taste in home decor...but I just like to say "I like what I like..."

But here is some of the stuff I bought today for my kitchen.

An appetizer platter for $3. I couldn't resist the cute little deviled eggs and cocktail shrimp.

A raspberry canister for $6. I love canisters, jars, buckets...anything I can put stuff in.

And a peach teapot for $8. It's a little chipped on the spout but I had been looking everywhere for something peachy so I had to buy this! It'll look great on top of my cabinets.


I think tomorrow I will post pictures of the rest of my awesome kitchen crap...I hope nobody minds looking at pictures of random antiques and awesome thrift store finds!

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Post more! LOVE thrift store finds! The teapot is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes... keep 'em coming! i LOVE thrift shopping too. (and i LOVE that platter!!!)

    ReplyDelete