Friday, January 28, 2011

Harper and Micah's room...

I wanted to share some pictures of the kiddos room...

This is Micah's side of the room...including Micah watching Mater's Tall Tales. Haha.
Micah's slide. The pinwheels and name sign I made for him. His vintage Seasame Street blanket hanging on the wall. And of course his Thomas the Train wall stickers (which he LOVES)



Micah's bed with his Snoopy (or Schoopy as he calls him) blanket. His train table. His rocking horse. And his bookshelf, there are a lot more books in his closet and even more in storage! I am bad about buying too many books and I had already saved all of mine from when I was a kid...so he has a pretty large collection!


Harper's side of the room. The pom-poms and name sign I made for her. The thing covered in stuffed animals is an attached changing table but we never used it so it became toy storage!


The view when you walk into the kids room (it's a L shaped room).


And the view inside the crib. :) Harper and her Bunny Foo Foo.

1 comment:

  1. That Sesame Street blanket is awesome! I can't wait till Jonah can use a slide on his own. I think he will love it!

    ReplyDelete