Wednesday, January 19, 2011

More antiques...

As I've said before, I have an addiction to thrift stores, flea markets, and yard sales. So here are a few more of my awesome flea market finds...
I bought this cheese and cracker platter a while back at a thrift store that is on Crossover in Springdale. It was like $3. I couldn't resist the cute glass dome.

I got this "Jam Jar" at Fayetteville Trading Post. It was $1. I keep it next to my stove with sea salt in it
David got me this apple canister set on our 1 year wedding anniversary, which we spent driving around looking at flea markets (seriously, how lucky am I that my husband also likes flea markets and thrift stores?!) They were super cheap, like $9 for the entire set at The Rose Too in Rogers. We have tried to find another apple canister to use as a cookie jar but all of the other ones we've seen have been $30 or more.


And this pie dish was given to me by my adorable sister-in-law. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment