Thursday, January 20, 2011

At last!!!

Tonight when I was getting the kids dressed for bed I put Micah in his Thomas the Train jammies, his favorite pair. When I pulled the shirt over his head I realized his bellybutton was showing...they were too small. This is so exciting to me. I actually had to call my parents and my husband to brag about this amazing achievement. You see, Micah is almost 3 and only weighed 25lbs a month ago. He hadn't gained weight since his 18 month check up. We couldn't figure out what it was until his Celiacs diagnosis. He has been gluten-free for about a month now and I had noticed behavioral changes, he has way more energy and is talking more. But I hadn't been seeing physical changes except the fact that he was no longer vomiting and his constipation wasn't as bad. But now that his 24 month sized clothes are too small it makes me realize that he is getting better. This is amazing.





1 comment:

  1. Awesome! It is so good that there are so many GF options these days! Good luck and have fun exploring new food options!

    ReplyDelete