Friday, January 14, 2011

Here we go again...

Okay, so I'm going to give this whole blogging thing another try. I guess I will start my first post with a little update on my life.


I'm Heather, a 23 year old mother of 2. I am married to David and we live in Springdale AR. I stay at home with my kids Micah and Harper.


Micah will be 3 in April. He is funny, loving, and very smart. He has Celiac's Disease and is kind of small for his age, but he has lots of energy and can keep up with the other kids with no problem. He loves anything with wheels, Woody from Toy Story, slides, and his favorite thing in the world is his Curious George. He has had George since he was about 3 months old and I don't think he has slept a night without him! George is like my 3rd child, he goes everywhere with us.


Harper is almost 7 months old. She is amazing. She started sleeping through the night at 2 months old (and Micah didn't sleep through the night until 18 months!!!) and she is never cranky. She will smile everytime you say her name and she loves to pinch people's cheeks. She likes anything she can chew on.



My husband David is 27. He manages a Jim's Razorback Pizza in Fayetteville. He loves pretty much all things nerdy. He collects toys from the 80s and our bedroom has shelves of He-man, Ghostbusters, Super Powers, and The Toxic Avenger toys. David is an amazing father and an amazing husband. He has no problem with changing diapers, giving baths, or even going the dishes...just don't let him cook!


And me...I love crafts, cooking, reading, watching crappy reality tv shows, playing outside with my kids, shopping at flea markets and thrift stores, and spending time with my family. To most people my life is probably pretty boring...I don't really like going out and doing much. I suffer from anxiety, and I have my entire life. I have always been a crier. I show my affection by cooking for people or making them things. I am generally a nice person, but I am bad about impersonating stupid people and screaming at bad drivers.


My posts on here will most likely be about my kids and little things going on in my life. So hopefully my adventures of teething and toilet-training will keep you all reading!



2 comments:

  1. Um, are you sure we're not the same person? Haha, your 6th paragraph is exactly me. Except the cooking. But everything else, seriously.

    ReplyDelete