Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday 10

1. This UP! necklace
I found this on Etsy and I REALLY want to buy it to wear at Harper's birthday party.


2. Twins!!!
Last Friday we found out that my sister-in-law is expecting TWINS! I am so excited and I can't wait to throw her baby shower for her!!!


3. Cream cheese stuffed strawberries
Saw these online and have been thinking about them ever since. Yummy!


4. Radio Flyer wagon
Don and Barbara got Micah (and Harper) this double wagon for Micah's birthday. Both kids love it and I am happy to finally retire the stroller. :)


5. My new dress
I bought this dress for myself at Old Navy today. It's actually a slip with a sheer dress over the top but I love it and it's actually very flattering.


6. Netflix
We have decided to get rid of our cable since really every show we watch is available online (except American Idol!) So maybe now I will actually get caught back up on my instant queue on Netflix!


7. This sign
I love this sign and I want it for our home.


8. Mater and Mator
Look it up on youtube...it's adorable. We got Micah the Mator toy for his birthday.


9. Harper's new dress
I bought this for Harper the other day at Once Upon A Child. I don't know what it is with me and floral prints but I think it's just adorable.


10. This...

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I love a lot of these, but especially the Old Navy dress! It is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete