Saturday, April 2, 2011

My little man is 3....




I can't believe that my baby will be turning 3 tomorrow. THREE!!! I look back and I wonder where the time has gone and I realize how much has changed for us. So in honor of my little man, here is a first born survey...


1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?
Nope

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
Nope

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
Scared but excited

4. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
20

5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
Home test

6. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
My friend Monica

7. HOW DID YOU TELL YOUR FAMILY?
Over the phone

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
Yes.

9. DUE DATE?
April 7th 2008

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
Yes. I ended up eating peppermint candies constantly!

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
Salt and vinegar chips and the spicy chicken crunch wrap supreme from Taco Bell

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
Everything! Haha.

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX?
Boy

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
Nope, I wanted a boy.

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN?
Lost 15 the first half of the pregnancy but then ended up gaining around 35 after that. So really I only gained 20...haha.

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER(S)?
Yes

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
I knew

18.DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
Just blood pressure problems

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Washington Regional

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
Induced at 7am, gave birth at 11:59 pm

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
My mom

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
My mom

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
Natural

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
Epidural

25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
7lbs 10oz

26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN?
April 3rd 2008, 11:59pm

27. WHAT DID YOU NAME YOUR CHILD?
Micah Alexander

28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?
Tomorrow he'll be 3!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment